Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Lame, I Know

I thought non-stop insanity would die down now that school is done. But instead, it's just become a different kind of insanity. Like instead of studying and writing papers frantically until all hours of the night, I'm now frantically making jewelry until 3 or 4 am.

Today, for example. I literally filled orders from the time i woke up (10am) until about an hour ago (it's now 2am). What I've got to show for it is this nice stack of envelopes ready for the post office. It's exciting that I've been so busy, but a bit frazzling as well.

This was a big week -- I got picked up by two new stores, landed on the front page on of Etsy on Thursday night, and am featured in two blogs today. When it rains it pours, I guess. Bring on the storm!

Stumbling off to bed now.....

No comments: