Sunday, April 5, 2009

oh, so this is what she means.

Got an email from one of the art shows Elsie Q and I applied for. They needed to see more Elsie Q pics. Boo.

I didn't want to tell them that we haven't actually gotten around to shooting all the latest Elsie Q designs.... So I corralled M into an emergency Friday night photo shoot. Which was quickly taken over by Taylor. With a white russian in one hand and a his Canon in the other, he became not just a photographer but an artiste, shouting "You're beautifu!" and "Give me more of that!" as M struck some poses. The wine was flowing, the music was pumping, and Elsie Q and I diligently played the roll of photographer's assistant to Taylor. We ended up with some good shots to send over to the Powers that Decide Who Gets to Be in Art Shows. So there.



The artiste in action.



M strikes a pose, Elsie Q. works the lights


The next day, as we were reviewing the photos and laughing about who the hell spends their Friday night doing a photo shoot, M turned to me and said, "You know, are lives are not normal."

Hallelujah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can just imagine the scene (: Good work for getting those great photos ready so quickly! I hope it wins you a spot in the show.