Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Website!

So, a little over a year ago, my fabulous roomie/partner in craft built me this beautiful website. She did a wonderful job on it, and didn't charge me a nickel (what a sweetie!) And while having the website has been a huge asset to my business, a year has gone by, and it still looks exactly the same. And it will continue to look the same, until I scrape together the $900 to take a Dreamweaver class and actually have the know-how to update it!

I went on the site the other day and realized that it's just not representative of what Sprout Jewelry has become. I needed a new site to represent the more experimental direction that my jewelry is heading in. So I built a new website (ok I cheated, and used templates!) And I vow to keep it updated. Now go look at it, and then come back here and tell me what you think!!!

By the way, my roomie, Bonnie, is a freelance web designer for hire, and you should definitely check out her work. As for her crafty side, well, those totally fantastic dish towels above are her design...and she makes really kick ass tee shirts, too!!



No comments: