Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Insanity!

It's been a hell of a week... I've been pounding out new designs as fast as my hands allow. Funky mixed metal rings, simple organic rings, another chunky cuff bracelet and a big, fabulous pendant. My fingers are really taking a beating -- I sawed a nice chunk out of my middle finger last night, and then burned my hand tonight.

In the midst of the frenzy, Angela of ElsieQ and I got word that we were accepted to the Bust Spring Craftacular. Hooray!! That gives me about three weeks to pull my inventory together. More on that next time...

Kicking off the insanity is the One Year Anniversary Party at SITE tomorrow, where Sprout Jewelry will be featured. More importantly, SITE will be keeping the party hopping with wine and cupcakes -- sounds delish :)

No comments: