Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scrambly

Can I ever sit still? No. Can I ever focus on one thing at once? No. Can I exist without be stressed out? Working on it....

So, I've got a few things I've been working on recently that are keeping me busy:

- I'll be selling this Saturday at The Market NYC. There are two locations for this market; I'll be at the one at 490 Hudson Street. And by my side will be the always-fabulous Elsie Q, selling her amazing tee shirts, onesies, and whatever the hell else she's come up with lately.

- A necklace that will be sold beginning June 8th as a fund raiser for Girls Write Now. June 8th will be the annual Spring Reading at Barnes and Nobles, where these super talented girls will show off their writing from the past year.

- A photo shoot that will feature my new line "Synthesis." Right now I'm in the process of recruiting a model, along with the guidance of my wonderful photographer/friend Michael Borders. I'm thinking the shoot will take place in Long Island City, along the East River. There are a lot of gorgeous parks, skyline views, and industrial areas that would be a great backdrop for the shoot:

TTFN!

1 comment:

Sayo said...

I know this is a pretty delayed comment, but how was the market? I keep meaning to check out their new space but I just never seem to get around to it. Last weekend I stopped by the one on Mulberry Street and it was PACKED! I'm sure the vendors were doing great sales! By the way, I put a link to your blog on my blog- I hope you don't mind!