Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cleo?

Woo! Got a haircut today in Brooklyn at the always-fabulous Beehive Salon. The stylist left a section of hair on the left side of my head a little longer than the rest of my hair, to create some kind of asymmetrical look. Love the cut, not so sure about the single strip of hair.... but I'm gonna try it out for a while.





So I just finished a NEW bracelet. It's so freaking fantastic... I took some pics today and will be getting it up on Etsy as soon as I can dream up a name for it. Its kind of dark and industrial, so a need a dark-sounding name. It took me two days to make this piece, so it's not gonna sell for cheap. But I think that, for whoever comes to own it, it will be money well spent.

1 comment:

Sayo said...

no picture of the new 'do? Very nice new bracelet!