Friday, September 5, 2008

Goin back home...

This youtube clip is slightly cheesy, full of both hope and nostalgia, and just really makes me happy. And I'm posting it to celebrate the fact that I BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO JAZZ FEST today. Yup. Last year, I waited waaaaay too long and ended up paying more than $400.




Coincidentally, a Fest Friend sent me this pic today:

This was taken on the last night of the Fest, which is why we all look exhausted, happy, dazed, and sunburned. Ahhhhh.


In other news, one week till Renegade Chicago. I've been working like a fiend, yet it seems like I have nothing to show for it. It seems like as soon as i start to build an inventory, it sells on Etsy. Not that that is a bad thing, but I'm starting to get terrified that all i'll have to display in Chicago is a bunch of empty neck forms.... Ok, back to work.

No comments: