Sunday, May 31, 2009

A few months ago, I started a list of my happiest/favorite memories. It's a list that probably makes sense to no one but me, but I guess that's the point. The best part about creating the list is that the process itself puts me in a good mood, and the cataloging is eternally unfinished.

Today, a new memory to add to the list:

Dancing with my whole fam to Reid singing Cripple Creek under sunny skies at Crawfish Fest. Everyone just looked so joyful -- just happy to be together, listening to our fave band, soaking up the sunshine.

Here's a clip from the end of the day, when we were starting to wind down, but were suddenly re-energized when Terrence Simien tore through a kick ass medley of Iko Iko, When the Saints Go Marching In, and My Indian Red. Goooood One!



Overall, a truly wonderful day out in Jersey. Fam, Bobby Love, Emmy, Stace, Sarah.... basically a great mix of people from random corners of my life.

With Emmy

Crawfish with Mikey and Bobby

Happy Crowd

No comments: