Saturday, November 8, 2008

We are Golden

This morning I finally figured out how to upload my MP3s to iTunes. Yup. I've been using Winamp all these years cause I just couldn't get iTunes to work for me (though I do listen to a zillion podcasts a day. That much I managed to figure out).

It's a sad accomplishment, but an accomplishment none the less.

I hired a fellow Etsian to create a logo and marketing materials for me, and she did a wonderful job:


I'm really happy with the funky, kinda unusual color scheme and the overall aesthetic.

Yesterday I spent the ENTIRE DAY working with the new logo, creating new postcard and business card designs for Sprout, which I'll need for Seattle and other holiday shows. I couldn't believe how long it took. Sigh. At least I'm getting better at Photoshop.

Yesterday, I caught "Almost Famous" on HBO. How freaking great is that movie? Somehow that movie manages to make me nostalgic for things I've never even experienced. I think it's the soundtrack:

1 comment:

Sayo said...

your new logo looks great!